Our hotel in Abano Terme
Wellness. Relaxation. Safety.
At our hotel in Abano Terme we take great care of the well-being of our guests and staff. We live in a historical moment in which a safe stay is of utmost importance. Our safety measures are based on the protocol drawn up by the Study Centre of the Thermal Baths of Pietro d'Abano in collaboration with Giorgio Palù, Professor of Microbiology and Virology at the University of Padua. We have applied their recommendations to our reality in order to guarantee you the safest possible holiday. Please find below all the measures that we have taken.
Many things around us have changed, but our goal hasn't changed: to be the best refuge for regeneration!
Passion, flexibility, and organisation characterise our work processes. And because special times require special measures, we have carefully analysed the safety measures of the World Health Organization and incorporated them into our own work processes. This means that your time out will be a safe and extremely relaxing experience this year too.
Plenty of space
More than 1,000m2 water oasis, 20,000m2 thermal garden, and spacious interiors. At Mioni Pezzato & Spa finding relaxation is easy. This year we have gone above and beyond for you: We have reduced the maximum number of guests we receive by 30% compared to our normal occupancy.
For you this means more space, more choice, and more attentions!
Cleaning & disinfection
Hygiene and safety have always been part of our DNA. To ensure that you feel completely safe even during COVID-19, we have perfected our processes, trained our employees ,and increased our safety and security measures.
- Targeted and specific cleaning procedures for each room in the hotel
- Cleaning of all common areas 24/7
- Cleaning of the spa rooms and restaurant tables after each use
- Cleaning of all loungers. A card indicates which chairs have just been cleaned.
- Use of disinfectant cleaning agents on all surfaces
- Use of dry steam for the disinfection of textiles in lobby areas
- Use of UV rays, in addition to normal disinfection, for medical rooms
- Intelligent use of lifts
Trained staff members
- Individual protective equipment (mouth and nose protection, visors, protective goggles, gloves, disinfectant gel, protective clothing)
- Specific training with regard to surface hygiene and protocols
- Daily fever measurement for all employees
- Self-monitoring procedures
- Check of the guests: temperature control and health declaration, i.e. that you are free of symptoms, do not wait for test results, and have not been in contact with people with symptoms
- We recommend our online check-in to avoid crowds at the reception
- Several receiving points to maintain the prescribed minimum distances
- Mouth and nose protection must be worn in all public areas and passageways (entrance area, corridor ...). It is not necessary to wear mouth and nose protection in the room, on the loungers, or at the table in the restaurant and bar.
- Disinfection gel is available at several points in the house
- Constant ventilation of all rooms
- Access to the hotel only for people with authorisation (suppliers, couriers, drivers etc. must remain outside)
- We recommend that you make an express check-out on departure to avoid waiting times at the reception. Express check-out means that you authorise us to charge your credit card with the total amount of your stay.
- Several check-out points to respect the minimum distances
- Our thermal garden extends over 20,000m2 – ideal for undisturbed moments of peace and quiet.
- All 5 thermal pools and the innovative water path are open
- The high temperature of the thermal water and the chlorine content guarantee disinfected pools. Water analyses are carried out in the laboratory every month
- Maximum number of guests in the pools
- Loungers and umbrellas guarantee that all minimum distances are observed
- The sauna is accessible.
- the organic caldarium, and the Turkish bath are not accessible.
- The loungers and tables are disinfected after each guest. A card indicates which loungers and tables have just been cleaned
Treatments & spa
All our treatments are carried out in absolute compliance with the current regulations. We respect all regulations of the Italian Health Service.
- Cleaning of the spa rooms after each guest
- All employees wear FFP2 masks
- Disinfection of the inhalation treatment station after each guest
- Inhalations are currently not offered, but aerosol and micro-nasal showers are available.
- Group activities in the fitness room do not take place at the moment
- Water gymnastics take place in the open air, in compliance with the minimum distances
- Maximum number of guests in the fitness room (4 persons)
- Constant cleaning of the fitness room
Restaurant & bar
- Removal of all textiles except napkins to ensure maximum safety
- Compliance with all minimum distances
- Thorough cleaning of the premises
- Lunch buffet, appetizers & desserts for dinner are served as required by law.
- Certain buffet dishes are presented in the form of single portions (Grab & Go).