Sustainability in Abano Terme
We save our future.
Among the hotels in Abano and Montegrotto Terme we want to be at the forefront in minimizing the environmental impact of our activity and we are committed to offering you a regenerating stay while respecting nature. Gratified by the gifts we have received, that is our thermal water and our mud, we are convinced that for coherence and responsibility it is our duty to choose to work in a responsible way and to apply an eco-sustainable orientation in our work choices.
We are happy to share with you the ecological initiatives we have adopted:
- Laundry policy: unnecessary laundry washing pollutes the environment. That is why your bed linen is changed every 3 days, the pool towels every day, the bathrobe every 7 days, and the towels only when they are put on the floor for our cleaning staff.
- Water consumption: All taps are equipped with a water-saving attachment. We also collect rainwater in a large cistern to water our garden.
- Amenities: The selected care products come from the antique soap shop of Mugello and are offered in dispenser size, thus reducing the use of plastic.
- Geothermal heating: thanks to the warmth of our thermal water, we can heat the whole structure and the sanitary water in a sustainable way.
- Energy comsumption: Over the years we have invested heavily in more efficient technological systems capable of reducing consumption. Air conditioning: It goes without saying that we use the air conditioning system only when necessary.
- Disponsalble products: Whenever possible, we avoid disposable products. We also recover magnetic keys.
- Waste: We attach importance to correct waste separation.
- Detergents: We use environmentally friendly cleaning agents whenever possible.